1. Believe it can be done. Eliminate “impossible”, “won’t work”, “can’t do”, “no use trying” from your thinking and vocabs.
2. Don’t let tradition paralyze your mind. Be receptive to new ideas. Be experimental, try new approaches. Be progressive in everything you do.
3. Ask yourself daily, “How can I do better?”. There’s no limit to self-improvement.
4. Ask yourself, “How can I do more?”. Capacity is a state of mind.
5. Practice asking and listening. Big people monopolize the listening; small people monopolize the talking.
6. Stretch your mind. Get stimulated. Associate with people who can help you think of new ideas, new ways of doing things.
-The Magic of Thinking Big (David J. Schwartz)