I cant help my self but to describe about my dream house since tonight I went to Summer Mall and happened to find a mini book fair and know what? They are RM 8 only! How amazing is that? The books are in good condition and I always love if someone give me a book rack that full of books or a room that loaded with books! or just give me a mountain of books.
So, it is about my dream house.
It must be a three-storey house (or maybe four), and must has :
– a swimming pool , so that I can make swimming class for muslimah only.
– a large aquarium at one of my wall’s house, so that I can relax by seeing those beautiful creatures swimming by.
– a mini gym,so that I can work out without worrying to go to jog park,etc.
– a prayer room made up by bamboo’s floor, with mini waterfall inside the room, so that the sound of the water can be a therapy for those inside the room. I heard that sound of water can relax one’s mind and increase the concentration.
– a large room for library purpose, with high book rack with stair, just like one in Secret Garden movie. The rack is labelled with their subject or author. It should has a comfort zone like sofas and a corner to assemble my kids, motivating them to read. It should has perfumes with certain purposes, like lavender odour for memorising and etc. Not to forget, the collections of soothing melody by Yiruma and Kenny G.
So, is’t that obvious on how much I want my library in my future house. Haha. So, till then. Night has been so dark and I should be sleep by now 😉